As some of you know, in March this year we launched the Open to Quotes feature. This feature was launched to assist clients who were looking for creative talent, but did not know what to pay. Or, for clients who had a project in mind, but didn’t have time to set their overall budget. We allowed clients to create their job and opt to “Request a Quote” to start collaborating with high quality, fully screened talent like yourselves.
We have listened to your feedback and want to help you to put your best foot forward when you notice a job is marked with “Open to Quotes” instead of having a fixed rate.
First of all.
How do you know if a job is Open to Quotes? Directly under the Job Name you will see “Open to Quotes” instead of a fixed price.
Here are some simple steps to follow:
- Log in to theright.fit
- Click on the header tab “Job Search”
- View Job that is Open to Quotes
- Click on “View position”
- Click on “Apply for Position”
- Write your application of why you are the right fit for the role –
IMPORTANT. Refer to the points below for what to include.
- Relax – we’ll send your application directly to the client.
- If the client thinks that you’re a good match, they will get in touch via our direct messaging service.
- Be sure to check your theright.fit inbox regularly and reply to client messages promptly. NB: you will receive an email to your linked email address to remind you if you have not replied within 24 hours of their message.
Questions to answer in your application
- Why do you think you are the right fit?
- What is the value you can add to the job (i.e what makes you different to everyone else – this could be a skill, attitude, social reach, connections)
- What is the rate you would charge for this role? (the total price quoted should include your 10% TRF fee).
- Confirm you are happy with the usage? (I.e if the client has specified “special usage”, ensure you confirm you are happy with this)
- Are you negotiable or non-negotiable on price?
- Address any date, time, location issues?
When you both agree on a quote, press ‘book’ and enter the agreed rate
Don’t forget, we are always here to help and answer any of your questions.
Email [email protected] for more information.