At the end of an influencer campaign, most clients will ask that you send in a screen shot of your insights. What is it that they need exactly? Well we are here to answer all that!
Instagram Insights is a native analytics tool that provides data on follower demographics and actions, as well as your content. This information makes it easy to compare content, measure campaigns, and see how individual posts are performing. To access Instagram Insights, you need a business account.
To get your post insights:
- Go to the image you posted for the client
- Click ‘View Insights’
- Swipe up to see the full insights if the client wants the actions taken from the post too.
Here is an example image of Post insights:
To access your story insights:
- Go to the three stripe lines in the top right corner of your Instagram account
- Click ‘Archive’
- Scroll back to find the correct story
- Click the correct story
- Swipe up, and click on the bar graph icon in the left corner
Here is an example image of Story insights:
Check out this little video on how to pull up Instagram story insights: