- After you’ve selected a photo or video and added a caption, effects and filters, tap Next.
- In Live: click Title.
- In Reels, IGTV videos & Feed: Tap Advanced Settings.
- To search for the business, tap Tag Business Partner.
- Tap the name of the business you want to tag in your post.
Enable Businesses to Promote Your Branded Content
Creators will always have complete control of whether a business can promote your branded content post. You have to give permission before businesses will see the option to promote your branded content posts. Additionally, you can always archive the post, so you have control whether or not the post appears on your profile.
Before you begin, make sure your Instagram app is up to date.
To allow a business partner to promote:
- Create a post.
- On the screen where you write a caption, tap Advanced Settings.
- Tag your business partner using the Branded Content tag.
- Tap Allow Business Partner to Promote .
Your business partner can now promote your branded content post in Ads Manager. Note: You can only tag one business partner per branded content post, though you can work with more than one business partner.
To tag business partners in your branded content for STORY
When you go to publish your Story, select the link icon located at the top of the story creation screen to open the ‘More options’ screen. Tap ‘Tag Business Partner’ and search for the brand’s Instagram handle.