HOW IT STARTED?
Our journey started way before we even started to use Instagram. At the time we were just having fun and taking pictures of anything (food, restaurants, fashion, travel places, etc). We would then recommend these to our Facebook friends and it just grew from there.
The biggest challenge initially for us was feeling like people underestimated our effort and time because we took images using our smartphones and did not have professional photography equipment.
KEY QUALITIES OF THE BRANDS YOU WORK WITH
We always try to be genuine to our followers and friends by only accepting brands that we actually used or recommend. We also value those brands who value their ambassador.
SAY “YES” TO BRANDS:
- Brands who value their ambassador or influencers they work with.
- An established brand is normally easy to work with since they have experience working with different influencers before and they know how to value them
- Brand/business that we actually used and want to recommend
- We prefer Brands who value a long term relationship with their influencers
SAY “NO” TO BRANDS:
– Brands who don’t value their influencers
– Brands we’ve worked with before and were not happy with
– Brands who don’t align with us and our audience
WHAT BRANDS SHOULD FOLLOW IN WORKING WITH CONTENT CREATORS
- Give us feedback.
- Value our hard-work behind the scenes. We dedicate our time and effort to the pursuit of creating amazing pictures to recommend to our friends & followers.
- Don’t compare us with other influencers/content creators. We all have our own unique touch and approach to our own followers. We know what we’re doing and we know our value.
Social media (Instagram, Facebook, Website/blogs) marketing is the most effective marketing at the moment. People are going digital, from little kids to grown ups.
According to a survey conducted in 2018, nearly 90% of Australians are now online and we spend roughly almost six hours per day on the internet. That’s 80% more time than we spend watching television. So, social media marketing will just grow stronger and stronger and the needs for influencers and content creators will keep on increasing.
IMPORTANCE OF A PLATFORM LIKE THE RIGHT FIT
A lot of good and big client comes from platforms like The Right Fit because it makes life easier for both the brands/businesses and content creators/influencers to connect. We consider ourselves lucky to be able to join The Right Fit and book jobs from the platform.
Visit The Traveller Couple at:
Instagram, Facebook, YouTube: @TheTravellerCouple