Female model (size 6-10, with short to medium length hair) is required for a final university assignment.
The assessment requires me to create the character of Medusa from Greek Mythology for a showcase hosted by Victoria University. Professional photographs will be taken, which the model may put towards their portfolio should they choose. The model will, however, be predominantly standing on display.
As this is my final assessment, the model must be willing to meet with me to complete:
- A basic trial (date to be announced)
- A dress rehearsal with full makeup and costume (9th November
- The final assessment date (21st November)
Models need to be aware that special effects makeup will be involved, including:
- Bald cap application
- Body painting (not in intimate areas)
So a model who is not allergic to latex is preferable.
I have attached the image that is acting as my inspiration below.
- Costume will be provided
- Model may be required to bring black heels
- Model to arrive with a clean, bare face and clean hair.