In this policy, the words ‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘theright.fit’ and ‘Site’ refer to theright.fit Website, the theright.fit App and theright.fit Pty Ltd and all of
which are available on theright.fit/terms.
time to ensure that you are up to date with any such amendments, additions or removals.
Collection of Personal Information
We recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of personal and financial information. We employe strict policies and security measures to protect the
information you provide us.
When you register online with us, use the Site or the App, or provide us with your personal information, you give us consent to process and use such submitted
Information That We Collect
We will only collect information about you when you provide it to us, and we only collect information to provide better services to all of our users and
We collect information in three ways:
Information you give to us directly. This includes:
- Information about you. Your name, email address, first name, surname and address, physical measurements, appearance, and may also contain photographs
that you provide to us, your username or any other information required list and register you or your business on the Site;
- Information about your financial transactions. If you use our Services for financial transactions, we collect information about the transaction. This
includes your payment information, such as your bank account details, credit or debit card number and other card information, and other account and
authentication information, as well as billing, shipping and contact details;
Information we collect through your use of our services. This includes:
- information collected by our server, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, operating system and
platform, the average time you spend on the Site, pages visited, information searched for, average access time, and websites you have visited
previously, as well as other relevant statistics;
- cookies and other anonymous identifiers, which we send to your computer’s browser for record-keeping purposes.
- information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices where you install or access our services, depending on the permissions you’ve granted.
We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent services across your devices. Here are some
examples of the device information we collect:
- Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength, and
- Device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals;
- Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP
Information from third parties. We receive information about you and your activities from third-parties, including information about you gathered from third
parties on your instruction. This may include
- information from other users about your experiences or interactions with them;
- information about your use of third party social and online services;
- your name, email address, first name, surname and address, physical measurements, appearance and photographs of you.
How We Use Your Information
We may use, or disclose to third parties, the information you give to us directly and the information we receive from third parties in order to:
- deliver products or services to you, to collect payments, make payments and to manage your account, to market to you directly, as well as provide you
with information about our products and services, and to notify you of changes to our products and services;
- contact you about new products, projects or services. If you wish not to receive such communications, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to
You can also unsubscribe from any mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in all communication emails
that are sent;
- provide, maintain, protect and improve our services, to develop new ones, and to protect our services and our customers. We may also use this information
to offer you tailored services, products, projects or seasonal promotions;
- keep a record of your communications with us to help solve any issues or disputes that might arise;
- help verify accounts and activity, and to promote safety and security on and off of our services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or
violations of our terms or policies.
We may use the information we collect through your use of our services to:
- measure the use of the Site and to administer and improve the Site. This statistical data is interpreted by We in its continuing effort to improve the
Site and your shopping experience.
- gather information on which web pages are visited and how often, to make the Site more user friendly, and to give you a better experience when you return
to the Site.
We may combine the information you give to us directly with the information we collect through your use of our service.
We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party websites from which it is possible to link to We with information relating to the number
of users accessing the Site from such third party websites. You will not personally be identifiable from this information.
In delivering our products or collecting and using your personal information, we may be required to disclose some of your personal information to third party
organisations, including external service providers; our legal, accounting, financial or other professional advisors; and regulatory or government authorities
as required by law.
We uses a number of security measures to protect the information you provide to us.
We protect your personal information by:
- restricting internal and external access to your personal information; and
- maintaining our technology systems to prevent unauthorised computer access; and
- ensuring that third parties that require access to your information, including organisations outside Australia, take such steps as are reasonable to
ensure that they do not breach our privacy obligations; and
- securely destroying your personal information when your personal information is no longer needed.
When making payments using our services, or receiving payments using our services, your financial details are passed through a secure server using industry
standard encryption technology.
We use industry standard encryption technology to transmit and encrypt all credit information in our possession.
Accuracy And Retention
You are entitled to request access to and correction of all personal data you provide us, or to remove your name from our database at any time by contacting us
You have the right to access personal information held by us about you, subject to the restrictions provided by law. We endeavour to keep information about you
as accurate as possible. If you are concerned about our use of your personal information or if you would like to review or change the information you have
supplied to us, please email
Cross Border Data Flows
For more information regarding privacy issues in Australia, please visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website at www.privacy.gov.au.